Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Updates for FISTING 101 Workshop: New Fisting Group Forming


This is going to be a breakthrough event.  We have NEVER had so much interest in one of FMSD's workshops.  Expect crowding.  We will make it work, no matter what.

As of right now, we are creating a new FISTING BROTHERHOOD SAN DIEGO (FBSD) special interest group email list.


If you WANT to be added to the list, send an email to fistingbrotherhoodsd @gmail.com.

We WILL be doing a Group Photo, and if you don’t want to be in it, that’s fine.  No pressure.  Here’s why we are doing a Group Photo:  We want to have a BIG group of happy, handsome faces in the publicity, to entice even MORE men to attend the first big FBSD social event:

RED HANKIES NIGHT AT THE EAGLE, THURSDAY, MAY 8, 9PM ONWARD.

The Eagle has been hosting Red Hankies nights for years, and the only thing lacking has been momentum.  Well, we’ve got PLENTY of momentum now, and then some:

There’s currently around a Nine-Tops-to-Every Bottom ratio in the eager RSVP’s that we’ve been receiving. FMSD has been pushing hard on flogging, and whipping, and sometimes bondage, but the turnout for the fisting event is staggeringly impressive. So, we’re going to push HARD in this direction.  There has clearly been a need, ever since Red Hankies San Diego went out of business.

PREPARATION TIPS FOR TOPS:

Clip your nails, and then file them down smooth.  REALLY SMOOTH.  Use your tongue to thoroughly test whether there are any sharp edges. Tops with sharp nails will never be popular, and we WANT you to be popular!

Chris will be teaching Fisting from the Bottom standpoint, and Papa Tony (among others) will be teaching fisting from the Top standpoint.  It's going to be a large-scale sharing of wisdom!

1 comment:

  1. Papa T I just wanted to say THANK YOU!! I had the Most Amazing time last night.. and I also want to Thank Slut-boy Bottom Chris!! I don't think I have ever felt a bond between so many men as I did last night.. You hear the term "Brotherhood" and until you actually FEEL it you don't quite Comprehend what it really means. Last night it was OBVIOUS that I have found a Genuine down to earth group of loving and non-judgmental men where I can truly be myself and feel SAFE about doing so.. This is Truly the beginning of something wonderful in My life.. and I hope and pray that I will be a blessing to others as well. You forever have my Love, Respect, and Loyalty for what you do! Again Thank You!

    David G

    ReplyDelete