Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Photos & Audio from "Handing Away the Car Keys" and Eriel's Whip Presentation

Handing Away the Car Keys

From Papa Tony:


Here is the audio from the topic, recorded on Wednesday March 19, 2014. My speech covers the past, present and future of FetishMenSanDiego.  I'm not going to write much about its content here, because the audio speaks for itself.

My intent was to create a historical, verbal record of what led me to:

- Create the group
- Invent the new paradigm
- Solve problems that seem obvious in retrospect, but were quite troublesome at the time, and
- Look for specific types of men to build the group for the future.

I also used this opportunity to reassure the guys that are taking over, that they don't have to do it like me, in order for the group to succeed. The structure of the group is solid, and the way going forward will involve very little actual work.


Eriel's Whip Ceremony

On Wednesday, March 19, 2014, after the Men's Discussion on the topic of "Handing away the Car keys", I asked our brother Eriel to step up to the center of the room with me. To really get a sense of what was said, and how, I strongly suggest that you check out the last portion of the audio recording, above this.









No comments:

Post a Comment