Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Men's Discussion: The Role of Switches in the Leather Community

Men's Discussion
Wednesday, March 12th, 2014, 7-9PM


Hosted by Brett

Have you ever wondered how switches fit into the leather community? What are their contributions and how do they navigate the roles of boy/sir and master/slave? How do switches flag their intentions without appearing confused or unaware of protocol?

Brett will share his personal journey of becoming a versatile switch, and encourage others to share their own journey, including questions and ideas about this topic.


Brett's Bio:

I'm a Southern California native originally from Huntington Beach. I moved to San Diego in 2007, and although I enjoyed my time here, I wanted to find more connection, brotherhood, and community. I discovered FMSD in 2012, and have been fully embracing my kinky side ever since. I'm still new to the leather community, but I'm learning, growing, and loving the journey so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment