Friday, February 1, 2013

Kinky Play-Party in Long Beach, Feb. 9



From: Alex Kitay
President - United Fetishists Long Beach
mrlbleather2010 @ gmail.com

The debut of a brand new 6000 sq foot industrial play space is only three weeks away. Tickets must be purchased in advance so follow the link at our website.
 
We are still looking for volunteers for set up, clean up, door, food, etc. We have a couple of boys who are going to be walking around as cupids and would be happy to have a couple of women doing the same. If you are able to volunteer and still purchase a ticket we would consider it a great donation to the event. If you are having financial hardship, please contact me to work out a trade situation.
 
Please take the artwork and information and share it with any groups to which you may belong. It is very important to us to make this event a successful evening. We can only accomplish this with your help.
 
Kinkily yours,
 
Alex Kitay


From Mr. San Diego Leather 2011 Kurt:

I am helping with this event that my dear friends Alex and Michael are producing. Alex and Michael are Founders of United Fetishists of Long Beach as a fledgling non-profit. I want to try to get San Diego to support this event and their endeavors.

Do you think we could round up 40 people on a bus trip for this event? I can organize it and I think I can make it work for $50 bucks a person, transportation and Play Party entrance.

What do you think?

That's a tall order, 40 people....I can also easily coordinate car pools.

Kurt

No comments:

Post a Comment