Friday, January 18, 2013

Upcoming Events


As always, check the FMSD monthly calendar-at-a-glance, which contains news about ALL known upcoming events.


Busy, busy week for me, and it's my own damn fault:

I'm having a ROCKING good time, mentoring and investing in friendships. Our Men's discussions have shifted into an amazing new phase, and the resulting explosion in brotherly intimacy is causing me to have long, LONG conversations with my new friends, who are well-worth the investment.

I need to find a balance between friendship-building-time, and newsletter-time! What a wonderful problem to have...

RECENT ARTICLES



Looking for a Sir? Advice From One Who Knows. A study from around fifteen years ago discovered that a submissive male who wanted to be collared by a respected, experienced Sir has a FOUR PERCENT chance of finding one. I've never seen any reason to doubt that figure. Here is how to improve your chances, NOW.

Going Deep, Gaining Friends, Blossoming Forth - review of recent Men's Discussions.


Review of Jan. 11 HARNESS Party. Pics and everything. PURE JOY. Really.


Photos From Palm Springs Leather Pride 2012. Here is the direct link to the photos. This picture is my favorite, showing me with my slave bob and my boy Ray.


UPCOMING EVENTS

FRIDAY:


Beat and Greet, downtown.

SATURDAY: 

Project 50 Photo Shoot. 3-9pm, Saturday, January 19.
Here is the newest update from the photographer:

Really it's all pretty loose and I will shoot everyone who shows up so they shouldn't worry too much about RSVPing. Also, it's open to any gay guy over 50 not just fetish guys so kink is not a requirement but it certainly adds some spice to the shots. Thank you so much for getting the word out. It's looking like I will be able to finally reach my goal of 50 guys and maybe even surpass it.

Let Them Eat Cake – Mr San Diego Leather 2012 Aaron Duke’s Birthday Celebration (4-7PM, Babycakes, 3766 5th Ave). Just a fiesta of love and Tribal joy!

LL Bear Dance Party, 9:30PM at Rich's. I will be there, signing-up new FMSD members. It's like shooting fish in a barrel!


SUNDAY:

The Titleholder Boot Camp (11am-6PM, at the San Diego Eagle, 3040 N Park Way) is NOT going to take up the entire day, as you might have previously assumed.  Here is the update from Aaron:

"I blocked off that amount of time, because I didn't know how long their presentation would be. After getting their presentation (it will likely be 2-3 hours at the most), Eli and I are going to encourage everyone to go to the Hole afterwards and socialize with our out of town guests. Mostly, it will be the LA guys doing the presentation, but a few locals have been invited to talk."

WEDNESDAY THE 23RD:


Men's Discussion: Spirit Guided Play, Presented by Tommy Starchild, who says:

Spirit and Spirituality mean many things to many people, combining Leather with Spirituality is not something new. Leather play touches on the orgasmic spiritual connection with yourself, others, and unseen forces outside ourselves. Sometimes in our day to day we get rubbed the wrong way. Is it really the wrong way, or is it the Spiritual nudge we need to grow? Why am I called left or right brained, and what does that mean exactly? Is my deeper self integrated or influenced by my physical and social self? How can I get me some of the incredible hot sex? Spirit Guided Play will take a look and these and other questions about the crossroads of leather play and spirituality.


SATURDAY, JANUARY 26TH: Lunar Leather 2013!

A new Gear Night has been planned, starting at 10PM at Pecs.  Let's show Zach that his idea is a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment