Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kane's Jock Raffle Fundraiser

Saturday, June 23, 2012, from 10PM onward.
At the San Diego Eagle

This event coincides with UNDERWEAR NIGHT

From left to right: Eli Correa (Mr. San Diego Eagle 2012), David Palmer (2010) and Kane (2011) will be wearing the jocks up for raffle.

Underwear party and fund raiser starts at 10.
Raffle starts at 11:30 so it should end right around 12 for the underwear contest.
Raising funds for:  Prostate cancer

Kane says:

I have decided to host a fund raiser for a couple of reasons.  One reason is to gain the experience. I intend on running for Mr. San Diego Leather which requires me to host several fund raisers. This will allow me to learn in advance with a small scale event.  Another reason I am doing this is to give thanks to everyone who have given me the knowledge and encouragement along my journey by stepping up and further fulfilling my potential in the fetish community. 
I have chosen prostate cancer as my cause for multiple reasons as well. One of my friends that I hold dear to me is currently recovering from his dealing with prostate cancer.  One way that I can show my appreciation for the modern care available today and show my gratitude that my friend is on the other side of this, is by contributing to further research/development/support.  The other reason is that it threatens every man in and out of our community.
Thank you, and I hope to see you there.
-Kane

No comments:

Post a Comment