Friday, August 13, 2010

Request For Helpful Tips

I'm a long-time kinkster, and I'm pretty darned connected in the community.  However, my knowledge is pretty moldy and dusty in 2010. I stepped away from community-work for a few years, and a lot has changed.  I'd love to pretend that I know it all, but I don't.

So, I'm asking you to respond to this message with your advice:

- What are the best kink-oriented cruise sites that compete with Recon? Please go into detail.

- Who are the best local men you can recommend that are experts on a particular topic (bondage, rubber, sounds, whatever)?

- Are there businesses that you can recommend for a particular fetish need, either locally or internationally?

- Are there mailing-lists for upcoming events that you rely on?

- Are there ongoing, regular local or international events that you recommend?  Why?

- Is there something that excites you and would be great for other kinky men to know about, that I haven't asked about?

This is your chance to share wisdom with your brothers - I'll collate the responses and re-post them on the list.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment