Thursday, April 9, 2015

FISTING 101, FROM THE TOP’S PERSPECTIVE

This article is part of my Mentoring for Tops/Sirs/Doms/Masters curriculum.





UPDATE:  The audio from the April 8 lecture is here.


Tonight, Wednesday, April 8, and next week, April 15, from 7-9pm, I will be teaching

"FISTING 101, FROM THE TOP’S PERSPECTIVE”

It will be at Stomping Ground, and I expect it to be at full capacity, both nights…




My big, hairy fist has been up inside over 300 different butts, and I started in 1977.  I learned from the highest-qulity sexual athletes of the 1970’s, in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego and Palm Springs.  I was a tall Top who liked to play with older men, and I got invited to a LOT of parties, and hosted many of them myself, at my own sling-rooms over the years.

After every session, I'd ask the man "How could I have made it better?" Now, YOU get to gain the benefit of all of that "Hands-in" experience and gathered wisdom! 

Tonight we will start by having a discussion, and clearing up some mythology on the topic. Then, next week, I will be teaching in the same way that I have always taught:

I will put one hand in, but will mirror its motions with the other, on the outside, so that the men will learn visually. I will teach Preparation for Tops, setting the bottom's mind at ease (seduction), and being able to fist a man, using absolutely zero drugs, with zero pain.

Every man that I have coached in this fashion has gone on to become quite popular as a Fisting Top. I want YOU to be just as popular, and for all of the right reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment