Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Upcoming Events: NO MORE EMAILED NEWSLETTERS SOON


From Papa Tony:

Things are changing, since I will no longer going to be sending out FMSD emails, after a few more days from now.  Nobody will be left behind, because we will be making it easy for folks to stay in touch otherwise.  It was a fun run, with a LOT of emails sent out in the last ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY FOUR WEEKS(!!), but we need to shift into our next, more-efficient phase.

Facebook will be the FMSD crew's primary method of putting out news, and if that irritates you, I apologize, and please understand that I empathize. We will be posting a method for creating a separate, just-for-kink identity on Facebook soon.

For the short term, last week’s newsletter has been updated:


=======

Wednesday Plans for this week:

At 7PM tonight, Eriel will be leading our Men's Discussion (topic: Discrimination) at 3090 Polk Ave, San Diego CA 92104. 

I, Papa Tony, will be leading a Master Naming Ceremony at the start, so don't be late!  It's going to be amazing and Tribal.

=======

This Friday is the HARNESS Party, 10PM at Numbers. I will be bringing the toy bag.

=======

NEXT Wednesday's plans have been changed radically:

Wednesday, March 19th, 7-9PM: FMSD Discussion. 

From Papa Tony:

The topic will be "Handing Away the Car Keys", where I give away all remaining traces of control over FetishMenSanDiego, with love and honor to those who step into my place.  It's a glad time, and a great opportunity to shift things into new directions.  I’ve been a community leader for 33 years, and that’s plenty.  I can relax and be supportive of the wonderful men who are here to take my place, and in THEIR own way.

Address:  3090 Polk Ave, San Diego, CA 92104

No comments:

Post a Comment