Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Audio Lecture: How To Build Real Community in the Internet Age

This article is part of my Mentoring for Tops/Sirs/Doms/Masters curriculum.

I've just uploaded the audio lecture that I gave this last Saturday to the men of Desert Fetish Authority:


The men of the Palm Springs area are eager for better days for their community, and wanted to know how San Diego has been accomplishing so much, while enjoying so much brotherhood.  I offered to share what we have learned in the last 28 months since FetishMenSanDiego was created, so I came up and gave the talk.

Rather than staying stuck in "Complaint Mode" in San Diego, we have been able to break entirely free of old ways of doing things, and are reaping the benefits.  It is my wish that we all share what we learn, while treasuring all ages, colors, body-styles and experience-levels, and keep trying new things.  We have wonderful new tools, so let's start the next phase!

It's easy to join FMSD's email list, which I talk about in this lecture. It's hyper-easy for anybody in our group to add more members, which is why we have so many.

For all of you that would prefer to follow FMSD on Facebook, go here.  I never, ever check my personal Facebook stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment